An assessment is always carried out by the main contractor. For questions about assessments, contact your assessor or the contact person for the project. He or she can indicate why you were rejected, and how you can add or change your details in order to be approved to carry out work on the project in question.
Articles in this section
- Can I log in with a username and password?
- Can I request a Bouwpas with you?
- I am not receiving an invitation to take the test
- I am not receiving an invitation to use De Bouwpas
- I forgot my username and/or password
- I have been rejected during the assessment, what should I do now?
- I want to bring a temporary worker, is that possible?
- I was added as a self-employed worker, but I'm a subcontractor (or the other way around)
- I'm not receiving an SMS code to log in
- My Chamber of Commerce Number is incorrect and I can't change it