As a freelancer you can take a temporary worker with De Bouwpas. If you click on the Temp agency workers tab in your area, you can add a temporary agency worker. You need to add the temp agency to De Bouwpas, after which the temp agency can login, and deploy their worker for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I log in with a username and password?
- Can I request a Bouwpas with you?
- I am not receiving an invitation to take the test
- I am not receiving an invitation to use De Bouwpas
- I forgot my username and/or password
- I have been rejected during the assessment, what should I do now?
- I want to bring a temporary worker, is that possible?
- I was added as a self-employed worker, but I'm a subcontractor (or the other way around)
- I'm not receiving an SMS code to log in
- My Chamber of Commerce Number is incorrect and I can't change it