An assessment is always carried out by the main contractor. For questions about assessments, contact your assessor or the contact person for the project. He or she can indicate why you were rejected, and how you can add or change your details in order to be approved to carry out work on the project in question.
Articles in this section
- Can I log in with a username and password?
- De Bouwpas for subcontractors
- Do I really need to fill in all these details for my employers?
- Do we make copies of the provided ID's?
- I am not receiving an invitation to use De Bouwpas
- I forgot my username and/or password
- I have been rejected during the assessment, what should I do now?
- I was added as a self-employed worker, but I'm a subcontractor (or the other way around)
- I'm not receiving an SMS code to log in
- My Chamber of Commerce Number is incorrect and I can't change it